Leadership Products and Solutions
The #1 Facilitation Company in the US
DISC Assessment & Online Tutorial!
Having challenges talking with people? Everyone has a natural communication style, ranging in diversity from the person who wants to control the conversation, to the person who sits backs evaluating. This course unleashes powerful catalysts designed to create effective team communication. Our PDI (practical, dynamic and interactive) methodology includes practical tools designed to outline methods for adapting your style to others, causing more effective communication between you and others. Dynamic instructors actively capture your listening interest and an interactive questionnaire resulting in a 26-page DISC profile determines your communication style and reinforces the material presented.
Learn How To
Increase your one-on-one communication effectiveness with peers, subordinates, clients and friends. Use a simple approach to define and identify the four different communication styles – Drive, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance. Determine your natural style, learn clues for reading other people’s styles and apply methods for interacting more effectively with communication styles that aren’t the same as yours.
Leaders, facilitators, consultants and representatives of every type of organization seeking to enhance their productivity and effectiveness in all areas through improving their communication ability.
- Understand the distinctions of each DISC communication style
- Recognize clues for identifying the styles of others
- Develop effective communication strategies for the different styles
- Identify your personal style (the DISC survey)
- Utilize active listening skills
- Structure your message through establishing the end point first
- Learn how to effectively lead using powerful questions
- Gain confidence by actively role playing each communication style