We have brought training to organizations and groups around the world. We can customize our courses to meet your team’s specific needs and goals.
Bring the training to you
We teach you the 10 fundamental principles of facilitation, back them up with over 100 specific techniques, and then provide advanced training, virtual facilitation training, and certification training that prepare you to become a Certified Master Facilitator. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran facilitator, you have several, unique options to take your skills to new levels.
- Learn 100+ techniques, with 6 practices, feedback and videotaping in our flagship training completed by over 20,000 – The Effective Facilitator.
- Train from the best – we have the most Certified Master Facilitators than any other firm who will help you facilitate through the most challenging sessions.
- Prepare to earn your certification as a Certified Master Facilitator by the International Institute for Facilitation!
- Join a community of fellow facilitators also trained in our courses! Our clients include top consulting and training firms like Price Waterhouse Coopers, Gartner, Dale Carnegie.
- Expand your learning through training programs in facilitation, virtual meetings, consulting, strategic planning development, “train-the-trainer” learning, and more!Click each course name to get full details
- The Effective Facilitator
- The Effective Facilitator: Virtual Link
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings: Comprehensive
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Facilitator Certification Prep
- The Facilitative Consultant
- Secrets to Facilitating Strategy
- Facilitating Masterful Meetings
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings: Essentials
- Making Technical Meetings Work
- The Seven Separators of Facilitation Excellence
- The Engaging Trainer
- The Effective Facilitator – Monthly Touch
As the growth of virtual meetings soars, the right skills needed for meeting leaders to successfully deliver them are also in high demand. Virtual meetings are more convenient, yet they are also more complex. This means that they require more preparation and must be executed differently to drive engagement.
Whether you are a large company with multiple offices around the world or a mid-size organization with a few remote employees, Leadership Strategies’ virtual offerings will help you successfully navigate in your virtual environment. Having trained more than 20,000 people in facilitation skills, we are now using this expertise to help meeting leaders, like you, make “going virtual” easier by helping you:
- Eliminate virtual meeting dysfunction
- Improve virtual meeting outcomes by building group consensus
- Increase productivity through virtual engagement strategies
Which course should you choose?
Each of these training offerings will give you the tools and specific instruction based on your current facilitation experience and/or your typical meeting “mix” and size.
Discover training dedicated to advancing and nurturing your skills as a leader. Our leadership courses show you how to take a facilitative approach to leading people and teams. From the essential DISC communication skills to understanding the difference between a manager and a leader – these courses create a foundation for leadership success.
Balancing rigorous attention to detail with effective engagement and communication – is this a problem in your technical meetings? As a professional in the Information Technology (IT) field, you need the tools to help you manage client relationships, improve your technical meetings, and achieve results faster. Our training courses equip you with the process and techniques, along with a highly-effective framework, for raising the bar with your clients, users, and key stakeholders.
Discover facilitation techniques to help solve the challenges of unclear communication, poorly defined needs, difficulty scoping projects, and delayed delivery.
Like most leaders, you may see planning, and specifically strategic planning, as a difficult and complex chore. Whether you want to learn how to devise a new strategic plan, formalize a business strategy, or bring your group together to develop a specific action plan, Leadership Strategies will help you with the tools and training to set up your organization for success.
Leadership Strategies combines expert facilitators with a proven strategic planning methodology, The Drivers Model, to make sure your planning pays off in your business.
We teach the Drivers Model for planning – an approach that is elegantly simple, yet strong enough to work for Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, federal government agencies, work teams, and more.
Leadership Strategies understands that circumstances may arise requiring a participant to cancel and/or reschedule their registration for a public class.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email or fax prior to the start of the class. If a cancellation request is made prior to 30 days before the start of the class, the participant is entitled to a full refund. Participants who wish to cancel less than 30 days prior to the class will be responsible for the entire course fee. Such fee shall be applied to any future class within six months of the original course. Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. After six months, the participant forfeits the class fee.
If a participant fails to appear for the class without email or fax notification, the class fee is forfeited. Participant substitutions are acceptable.
Leadership Strategies will make every attempt not to cancel any scheduled class. If a class cancellation is required for any reason, participants will be notified 10 calendar days prior to the class via phone and/or e-mail. Participants may apply the registration fee to a future class, or request a full refund. Please note, when a class is cancelled, Leadership Strategies will reimburse any airfare cancellation/transfer fees up to $100 after receiving flight cancellation/transfer receipt.