• Work collaboratively with external creative resources (i.e., graphic designers) and internal/external SMEs to create/update/repurpose 1–2 free resources/month (e.g., infographics, ebooks, checklists, etc.) to build brand awareness and drive inbound leads.
• Create product-specific content (e.g., case studies, explainer videos, website copy, social forum responses, etc.) to articulate the end benefits for key products.
• Plan and manage webinar content calendar. Responsible for choosing webinar topics based on audiences and key products, building necessary slideware, coordinating details and payment with speakers, and executing day-of presentations.
• Blog with SEO-friendly content on an ongoing basis for two corporate websites to educate prospects and support key offers, while attracting site visitors and growing our prospect database.
• Working with marketing colleagues and external resources, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns (quarterly and annually), including supporting Account-based Marketing (ABM) efforts alongside strategic account directors.
• Identify key industry speaking events (and related events calendar), handle submissions (speaker calls-for-proposals), and manage event operations and logistics, including slideware development with presenter(s).
• Together with the product and marketing teams, support go-to-market efforts, educating both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
• Develop and/or support partner marketing network, when/as needed, and engage in cooperative marketing campaigns and related activities as opportunities are identified.
• Minimum of three years of direct experience in one or more Marketing roles. BA/BS degree in Marketing preferred but not required.
• Experience producing web-friendly content, as well as working knowledge of WordPress, marketing automation software, and other tools used for online channel marketing.
• Understanding of social media management platforms (i.e., HootSuite), as well as expertise in social tactics and advertising (and related metrics).
• Past experience building and managing prospect, influencer, buyer, and other key stakeholder audiences and related databases, both online and offline.
• Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on PowerPoint design skills. While not necessary for the role, proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) would be considered a strong plus.
• Ability to independently manage multiple, cross-functional projects during two-week Agile Marketing Sprints (including ability to co-manage relationships with external vendors).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
• Excellent research, presentation, and relationship management skills, with ability to develop detailed reporting on monthly/quarterly/annual marketing and campaign effectiveness, articulating both creative and technical marketing concepts to non-marketers.