The Facilitation Mastery Program
After registration, you will be contacted by the Facilitation Mastery Program Coordinator to confirm your class dates. The following are the standard dates:
- The Effective Facilitator, February 24-27, 2020* (Atlanta)
- The Effective Facilitator Virtual Link, April 3, 2020* (Virtual)
- The Advanced Facilitators Workshop, June 8-10, 2020 (Atlanta)
- Facilitator Certification Preparation, June 11-12, 2020 (Atlanta)
- Facilitation Mastery Learning Conversations, March through October
*Participants may choose a different date and location for these classes
The Facilitation Mastery program is designed to move facilitators to the next level in their skill set and to prepare those who are ready to be certified by the International Institute for Facilitation as a Certified Master Facilitator (CMF).
Your Master Facilitator for the program will be Michael Wilkinson, the Managing Director of Leadership Strategies and one of the first five Certified Master Facilitators in the world. Other CMFs will be engaged in the program from time to time to provide their expertise to help you along your facilitation mastery journey.