Many managers spend 50% or more of their time in meetings. On average, employees attend 62 meetings a month and exhaust 31 hours every month in unproductive meetings.* While some are productive, the vast majority of meetings are poorly planned, unfocused and a considerable waste of resources. Break these startling and costly statistics with meetings transformation.
Why should you transform the meetings in your organization? Consider these three questions:
How much of your time each week is wasted in useless, unnecessary meetings that don’t stay focused and don’t end with a result that was worth the time invested?
How many other people in your organization are having this same experience?
If you added up all the wasted time in a week what would you estimate that sum to be? Maybe 2, 3, 4 hours per person?
How does an organization transform its meetings? Our meetings transformation services provide you with a guide for revitalizing your organization’s perception and accepted protocol of meetings. We will arm you with a comprehensive approach, road map, and tools to empower every individual with the right meeting skills.
How Does it Work?
You will receive the help of an expert along with the tools and road map to reform the wasteful meetings your organization.
- Your Meeting Rights: Discover the tools for empowering meeting participants to make bad meetings unacceptable.
- Masterful Meetings Vision: Understand the vision of masterful meetings and the role meeting leaders and meeting participants play in realizing this vision.
- Masterful Meetings Blueprint: This program provides a roadmap for meeting leaders to prepare, start, execute, and close masterful meetings by overcoming a series of “what if?” scenarios.
The Results You Get
For an organization of just 100 people who spend an average of 13 hours a week in meetings – some spending more time, some spending less – with an average annual “loaded” compensation (i.e., including benefits and other items) of $80,000…
Just a 15% increase in the productivity of meetings would yield over a quarter of a million dollars in time each year that could be spent in more productive ways.
In addition, this type of productivity increase is equivalent to adding 5 productive people to your staff!
- Ignite a cultural transformation that focuses your team on achieving better outcomes throughout the business.
- Make your meetings better, so you can get to better decisions. The benefit of one major decision made the right way due to Masterful Meetings can far exceed the “quarter of a million plus” benefit from time savings.
The Case Calculation
- $80,000 in loaded compensation/year divided by 2080 hours/year = $38.46/hour
- 15% savings on 13 hours/week per person = 1.95 hours/week per person saved
- $38.46/hour * 1.95 hours/week per person * 52 weeks/year = $3900 annual savings/person
- $3900 annual savings/person * 100 people = $390,000 in total annual savings
- $390,000 annual savings divided by $80,000 per person = 4.9 additional people
What Makes This Program Unique?
The focus on meetings transformation is not just about improving your meetings. It’s about changing the way the entire organization meets.
This program is designed for meeting leaders and helps you bring about a comprehensive transformation of meetings throughout your organization.The approach has something for every level in the organization.
Contact us to begin transforming meetings at your organization. Let our business development manager know that you are interested in discussing meetings transformation.
*Source: “Meetings in America” – a Verizon Conferencing White Paper
This organizational approach to meetings makes this program unique and attractive as an organization-wide vehicle for every manager and employee to participate in transforming meetings.