Sales Support Coordinator
Leadership Strategies – The Facilitation Company is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator with proven skills to join our growing Sales team.
We are the nation’s leader in providing professional facilitators and facilitation skills training to corporate, government and non-profit organizations. Our facilitators lead executive retreats, strategy sessions, focus groups, conferences and other group sessions. Through our flagship training course, The Effective Facilitator, we have trained more people in facilitation skills than any other organization in the US. We also provide training classes in consulting skills, presentation skills, leadership and other areas.
A. General Description
The successful candidate will support the Leadership Strategies sales team in coordinating sales activities and managing client engagements after the sale. This position will report to the Sales Leader and will work closely with the entire Sales Team to drive revenue growth.
The successful candidate will have a proven history of displaying certain clearly defined core competencies.
- Drive for Achievement and Growth. You will have an exceptional level of motivation, energy and drive. We are a small but growing organization and we’re focused on extremely high levels of achievement. We have a high-performance sales culture and we need every member of our team focused on their own personal and professional success as well as the success of the team. We are the right place for team members who enjoy working hard, accomplishing big things, collaborating and gaining insights from others, and developing their skills.
- Coachable learner. No one is perfect. We find that people are better when they recognize the areas in which they need to improve. If you can’t identify one or two areas you are working on improving right now, or if you are afraid to admit mistakes you’ve made in the past and what you learned from them, or if you can’t name any changes you have made based on feedback you have received, we are not the right environment for you.
- Collaboration. As the leading facilitation company in the nation, we are highly collaborative in our decision-making, believe strongly that great ideas can come from anywhere in the company, and therefore place a premium on giving opportunities for input. If you enjoy making decisions on your own and find it bothersome to hear the input of others, you will not find a comfortable home here.
We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to work with our sales team in coordinating and supporting our sales operations.
A key component to success will be the ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with our internal operations and delivery teams as well as coordinate with clients both during the sales process and during implementation. This position requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Coordinating and scheduling client meetings for the sales team including sending calendar invites and confirming attendance.
- Coordinating and confirming availability of key personnel resources for client engagements.
- Creating client proposals in collaboration with sales team members.
- Handling inbound phone call and website chat leads to identify area of interest and directing to the appropriate salesperson.
- Follow up calls to clients after attendance at training courses to confirm client satisfaction levels and identify potential additional client needs.
- Assist in coordinating/confirming engagement details for upcoming client work.
- Coordinate communication and meetings for upcoming engagements between client, salesperson, and delivery team.
- Manage engagement details for client work in CRM system on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and report status on Public Class calendar and registrations.
- Creation and analysis of key sales and customer reports.
- Education: B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Business Administration or Equivalent Experience.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a sales support role for a B2B sales team.
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
D. Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills along with strong attention to detail. Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Being proactive in identifying potential schedule conflicts and identifying recommended solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- The highest level of integrity
- Strong customer, quality, and results orientation
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy
- Personal responsibility
Send to email@example.com your resume AND a cover letter that responds to the following items:
- Work Experience: Indicate your number of years of experience in a sales support role for a B2B sales team.
- Systems Experience: Describe your experience and proficiency level with CRM systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Reporting and Analysis: Describe examples of the types of reporting and analysis that you have been responsible for in your previous jobs
- Coachable Learner: Tell us about a change you have made in the past two years in the way you work based on feedback you received from a manager or mentor.
We recognize that we are asking you for a lot of information. However, by answering the questions in your cover letter, you will demonstrate that you understand our needs and are a good fit for this position.