Facilitating Masterful Meetings
Are you tired of meetings that don’t start on time, don’t have a purpose, don’t stay on topic and don’t reach a decision? This meeting facilitation training course equips you with a step-by-step guide for increasing efficiency, effectiveness and creating a culture in your organization that revolutionizes the way people run meetings.
This course is designed to help leaders like you create a meetings revolution inside your organization. Starting with an understanding of the common problems with meetings, this course presents a vision of masterful meetings and provides specific techniques you can use right away for improving your meetings. Energetic instructors use our PDI process (practical, dynamic and interactive) to keep you engaged and the class highly interactive.
Download the course description
Who will benefit from this course?
Meeting leaders seeking to drastically improve the quality and output of their meetings, including supervisors, managers, product & project managers, total quality facilitators, trainers, strategic planners, business analysts and reengineering teams
What you will learn
Dramatically improve the quality of meetings by:
- Eliminating unnecessary meetings
- Discovering the most important component of a meeting
- Determining the right participants
- Developing a results-driven agenda
- Starting meetings on time with everyone present
- Effectively dealing with dysfunctional behavior
- Increasing productivity and efficient use of time
- Keeping meetings on track and focused
- Bringing groups to consensus
- Closing the session with clarity and commitment
- Identify the role of meetings, the different meeting types, and how to avoid unnecessary meetings
- Describe typical problems with meetings
- Define the qualities of masterful meetings
- Provide a starting set of Meeting Rights to empower participants
- Describe detailed meetings techniques for achieving masterful meetings
- Give practice in using the meeting techniques to run masterful meetings
- Provide a roadmap for transforming meetings throughout your organization
Choose your format
We regularly conduct public classes that are open to individual facilitators or groups from within organizations. The course is conducted over two days and costs $1495. Please contact us or use our online chat feature for details.
2019 Public Classes
Dec 10 – 11
2020 Public Classes
Feb 20 – 21
Jul 14 – 15
Dec 1 – 2
With a group of eight or more people, a private class may deliver a better value. With a private class on Masterful Meetings: Meeting Facilitation Training, we can customize the course and bring the techniques and tools you need to conduct a virtual meeting to you, at your convenience. Find out how we can tailor this course to meet your needs.
Details coming soon…