The Facilitative Consultant
Get the techniques you need to successfully address client needs every time!
This course provides a structured framework for consulting, with foundation techniques and client handling strategies for each stage of the consulting process. Our well-known PDI (practical, dynamic and interactive) methodology is the basis for our highly effective course format including a highly interactive case study providing the opportunity to solve a real life client problem during the course.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Internal Consultants
- External Consultants
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalists
- Sales Professionals
- Lead a task force
- Run better meetings
- Establish a strategic direction
- Establish performance objectives
- Work through conflict/internal strife
- Get a business process operating effectively
- Define the specific needs of a user community
What you will learn
Manage client relationships effectively and achieve results for clients. Build critical skills to increase credibility, improve communication and manage expectations. Apply the right processes through a comprehensive framework for all stages of the consulting process, from defining client needs to running a project and reviewing results.
- Listen to client requests and ask key questions to help clients discover their real needs
- Gain client confidence and maintain a trusting relationship
- Communicate effectively with clients about status, issues and challenges
- Understand your DISC communication style
- Apply strategies for working with different DISC communication styles
- Uncover the common barriers to team success and prevention strategies
- Develop and present convincing recommendations that address key client objectives
- Set appropriate expectations with client and manage them throughout the project life cycle
- Respond effectively to reasonable and unreasonable requests from clients
Duration: 3 days
Choose Your Format
3 Days: $2,295
With a group of eight or more people, a private class may deliver a better value. With a private class on The Facilitative Consultant, we can customize the course and bring the techniques and tools you need to conduct a virtual meeting to you, at your convenience. Find out how we can tailor this course to meet your needs.
Details coming soon…