GSA Pricing and Policies – Open Enrollment Courses
Schedule Price List is available on the GSA Advantage! system. Agencies can browse GSA Advantage! by accessing GSA’s website at http://www.fss.gsa.gov/.
- These prices are valid ONLY for Federal Government employees.
- You MUST use a valid Federal Government email address when purchasing online, or the transaction will be revoked.
Individual Open Enrollment Course Pricing Breakdown
- The Effective Facilitator – $1,720 (GEF)
- The Facilitation Certification Prep Class – $1,030 (GFCP)
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings: Comprehensive – $1,340 (GFVMC)
- Facilitation Skills for Trainers – $1,610 (GFFT)
- The Facilitative Consultant – $1,610 (GFC)
- Advanced Facilitation Skills – *$1,820 (GAF)
- Secrets to Facilitating Strategy – *$1,700 (GSFS)
NOTE: Only ONE coupon code can be used per transaction. When purchasing multiple courses (i.e. two different classes), please submit a separate order.
Professional Services Schedule (00CORP)
GSA Professional Services Schedule (00CORP) Contract No. GS-10F-0435R
Period Covered by Contract: 8/18/15 through 8/17/20
Solicitation Number: TFTP-MC-000874-B (Refresh #8)
FSC Group: 874
Leadership Strategies, Inc.
211 Perimeter Center Parkway, Suite 325
Atlanta, GA 30346
Small, Disadvantaged Business
- Organizations which register three or more participants at the same time and for the same class, receive a 10% discount off the discounts listed above which gives them a 20% total discount.
- Discounts can not be combined.
- Cancellation Policy
Payment is due prior to training. A purchase order or training order is NOT acceptable.
Leadership Strategies understands that circumstances may arise requiring a participant to cancel and/or reschedule their registration for a public class.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email or fax prior to the start of the class. If a cancellation request is made prior to 30 days before the start of the class, the participant is entitled to a full refund. Participants who wish to cancel less than 30 days prior to the class will be responsible for the entire course fee. Such fee shall be applied to any future class within six months of the original course. Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. After six months, the participant forfeits the class fee.
If a participant fails to appear for the class without email or fax notification, the class fee is forfeited. Participant substitutions are acceptable.
Class Cancellation Procedure
Leadership Strategies will make every attempt not to cancel any scheduled class. If a class cancellation is required for any reason, participants will be notified 10 calendar days prior to the class via phone and/or e-mail. Participants may apply the registration fee to a future class, or request a full refund. Please note, when a class is cancelled, Leadership Strategies will reimburse any airfare cancellation/transfer fees up to $100 after receiving flight cancellation/transfer receipt.
Class locations are subject to change. While we make every attempt to prevent changing locations, please confirm with Leadership Strategies prior to booking non-refundable hotels.