Who will benefit from this course?
- Training managers
- Independent trainers
- Subject matter experts
- Human resource managers
- Volunteer trainers
- Relate information to groups
- Frequently or occasionally lead training sessions
- Increase their ability to powerfully influence group learning.
What you will learn
Transform training skills by:
- Designing training that engages any audience
- Addressing different learning styles
- Making training stick
- Inviting audience participation
- Managing the group’s energy
- Redirecting dysfunction
- Using facilitation techniques for effective engagement
- Delivering training that achieves results
- Define the role of the trainer and the difference between training and education
- Identify what makes for a great training session that delivers results
- Describe the underlying dynamics of session design
- Know how to plan an effective training session
- Understand the four basic learning styles and how to develop training around them
- Develop best practices related to teaching adults
- Build customized toolbox of engagement strategies
- Know how to react in the moment
- Practice and receive feedback on using these best practices with participant’s own material
- Develop a plan for updating or incorporating the techniques in their existing training curriculum
3 Days $2095
Private classes are fully customizable, taught at your location, and provide the best value for groups of 10 or more. Contact us for more information about scheduling a private class.
*If you have fewer than 10 people, but still desire a personalized, private learning experience, consider collaborating with other departments in your organization or other organizations near you.
Details coming soon…