Advanced Facilitation Skills
Take your expertise to the next level!
Already taken The Effective Facilitator? Ready to move to the next level? In this exciting follow-on, learn new facilitating techniques, receive expert feedback, and get more practice, practice, practice.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Veteran facilitators or individuals in leadership roles who have taken The Effective Facilitator course
- Lead a task force toward action
- Establish a strategic direction
- Gain agreement on addressing a problem
- Get a business process operating efficiently
- Establish performance objectives
- Work through conflict/internal strife
- Define the specific needs of a user community
What you will learn
Take your expertise to the next level and enhance your ability to: create a vision that motivates people to action, engage groups in developing solutions, and generate ownership that leads to results. Build upon the principles and techniques acquired in The Effective Facilitator course. With three intense exercises and immediate instructor feedback, this course accelerates you to the next level in facilitation. Key topics include :
- The three distinct levels of facilitator development
- Using the DISC model to learn how to read and adapt to your participants’ styles
- Advanced questioning techniques – drilling down, funneling, “ssring”
- “Facilitating on the fly” – running a session when you have little time to prepare
- Selling facilitation services – best practices for increasing your facilitation opportunities
- Special Feature! Learn how to use the DISC model to understand the four major communication styles, plan sessions to be inclusive of all styles, and recognize and adapt to the various styles during your session
Choose Your Format
3 Days: $2,895
Private classes are fully customizable, taught at your location, and provide the best value for groups of 10 or more. Contact us for more information about scheduling a private class.
*If you have fewer than 10 people, but still desire a personalized, private learning experience, consider collaborating with other departments in your organization or other organizations near you.
Details coming soon…
Find a class date & location.
Please note both live and virtual classes may be available.