Who will benefit from this course?
- Sales Professionals
- Lead a task force
- Run better meetings
- Establish a strategic direction
- Establish performance objectives
- Work through conflict/internal strife
- Get a business process operating effectively
- Define the specific needs of a user community
Why it Works
Unlike other facilitation courses, The Effective Facilitator devotes 80% of its curriculum to learning and practicing the group techniques that separate great facilitators from good ones. Our proprietary approach to training ( Practical, Dynamic, Interactive) ensures you get the results you’re looking for: Practical techniques that can be immediately applied; Dynamic, high energy instructors; and Interactive exercises and practice sessions. To date, more than 95% of attendees rate this course as the BEST or ONE OF THE BEST courses they’ve ever taken!
No Facilitation Training Course Offers You More!
You get ALL of this when you take The Effective Facilitator:
- Participant workbook covering 10 principles and over 100 techniques
- 10 detailed agenda models
- 6 practice sessions (accompanied with a exercise packet containing sample case studies)
- Recording of you facilitating a practice session*
- The Monthly Touch (now included at no additional cost) – online monthly course to keep you refreshed on the course material
- Spring Forward – a 60-day check-in to confirm your progress and how you’re implementing your learning
- The Maximizer – a communication covering one of the course techniques each month
- 1 copy of The Secrets of Facilitation, 2nd ed., written by our CEO, Michael Wilkinson
PMI Credential Holders: Earn PDUs with The Effective Facilitator, a pre-approved Registered Education Provider activity! PDUs for The Effective Facilitator:
24.00 PMP/PgMP 24.00 PMI-ACP 2.50 PMI-SP 1.25 PMI-RMP
Recommended Additional Training
The Effective Facilitator: Virtual Link (NEW!) Get the advantage early – master the techniques you’ll learn from The Effective Facilitator virtually in just one extra day of learning.
Why Our Facilitation Training Course Works
Unlike other facilitation training courses, The Effective Facilitator devotes 80% of its curriculum to learning and practicing the group techniques that separate great facilitators from good ones. We focus on critical skills such as consensus building, keeping the group focused, generating energy, managing dysfunction and gaining agreement.
Our branded approach to training, The PDI Difference, ensures results through: Practical techniques, Dynamic, high energy instructors, and Interactive exercises and practice sessions. To date, over 95% of attendees have rated this course as THE BEST or ONE OF THE BEST courses they’ve ever taken!
4 Days $2695
Private classes are fully customizable, taught at your location, and provide the best value for groups of 10 or more. Contact us for more information about scheduling a private class.
*If you have fewer than 10 people, but still desire a personalized, private learning experience, consider collaborating with other departments in your organization or other organizations near you.
Details coming soon…
Find a class date & location.
Please note both live and virtual classes are available.
Dec 14 – Dec 17 – Virtual
Jan 25 – Jan 28 – Virtual
Feb 22 – Feb 25 – Virtual
Mar 23 – Mar 26 – Virtual
Apr 26 – Apr 29 – Virtual
May 17 – May 20 – Virtual
Jun 21 – Jun 24 – Virtual
Mar 19 – Mar 19 – Virtual
Jun 25 – Jun 25 – Virtual
Feb 8 – Feb 11 – Virtual
Apr 12 – Apr 15 – Virtual
Jun 7 – Jun 10 – Virtual