The Effective Facilitator: Monthly Touch
Learn the techniques our facilitators use to achieve amazing results!
Training is GREAT…when we actually learn something.
Learning is GREAT…when we actually exercise those new skills.
And we all know the best way to turn learning into habit is through repetition. That’s when we really begin to see results.
The Effective Facilitator Monthly Touch is a 12-month program designed for professionals who want a refresher on the over 101 techniques taught in the Effective Facilitator Course.
Why take The Effective Facilitator: Monthly Touch?
- Extended Consultation: 12 months of extended consultation on the 12 key principles and topics taught in the Effective Facilitator Course in a virtual setting.
- Networking opportunities: with our Principle Facilitators and your peers
- Higher ROI: Low cost, no travel solution for achieving higher ROI and results from your facilitated session
Who will benefit from this course?
- Board Members
- Sales Professionals
- Lead a task force
- Run better meetings
- Establish a strategic direction
- Establish performance objectives
- Work through conflict/internal strife
- Get a business process operating effectively
- Define the specific needs of a user community
What you will learn
Topic 1 – Preparing and Agenda Setting (January)
Topic 2 – Starting a Session (February)
Topic 3 – Maintaining Focus (March)
Topic 4 – Using the Pen (April)
Topic 5 – Information Gathering (May)
Topic 6 – Managing Dysfunction (June)
Topic 7 – Building Consensus (July)
Topic 8 – Keeping the Energy High (August)
Topic 9 – Closing (September)
Topic 10 – Facilitating Virtual Meetings (October)
Topic 11 – Engagement Strategies (November)
Topic 12 – Guerilla Facilitation (December)
How it works:
- You attend one, 1-hour virtual session every month for 12 consecutive months.
- The first 30 minute segment of each session is spent discussing one of the 12 key principles or topics taught in the Effective Facilitator Course and how it may be applied in different scenarios.
- The second 30 minute segment is spent discussing your personal questions and situations.