Leadership is the most over-analyzed, thoroughly dissected, and utterly confused topic in business. In Leaders Open Doors, long-time friend to LSI and author, Bill Treasurer, simplifies what’s most important about a concept that is still in short supply. He introduces the concept of Open-door Leadership – that is, the responsibility that leaders have for noticing, identifying, and creating opportunities for the benefit of people, organizations, and society.
The leaders we most admire are those who do more than move us forward; they help us rise above who we are, and move us closer to the better self we can become. Aspiring leaders will discover why…
- The concept of leadership has gotten too idealized and complex
- Creating opportunities for people to grow and develop is a powerful way to motivate employees
- Purposefully nudging people into discomfort is the way you help people grow
- Building people’s confidence and courage is more effective than stoking their fears
- Being open to and with your people is important to your leadership
The best part? 100% of the proceeds of the sale of Leaders Open Doors will be given to charities serving children with special needs.
Order from Amazon.com – click here.