Strategies for Managing Business Relationships – 3 Days (1/2 days)
The skill that often separates top professionals from average ones is their ability to effectively manage client relationships. In a client-focused organization, you must be adept at probing to identify the client’s real need, setting and managing expectations, adapting to communication styles, and gaining buy-in for solutions.
This dynamic, highly interactive course has you working in teams from the start to discover keys to successful client relationship management. We employ advanced facilitation techniques to keep you engaged while you learn powerful techniques that you can apply immediately. You’ll also receive your personalized DISC profile, a 20+ page report that shows you how to adjust your communication style to better communicate with your clients.
Learn How to
- Probe and ask key questions to help clients discover their real needs
- Gain your client’s confidence and develop a trusted advisor relationship
- Read you client’s communication style
- Communicate effectively with clients about status, issues, and challenges
- Set and manage expectations
- Recover effectively from errors and mistakes