It is evident that you take pride in your performance and your productivity as a leader if you have utilized these facilitation resources:
- You’ve attended our webinar, Introduction to Facilitating Groups. – Check!
- You’ve taken our quiz, What Do Your Meetings Say About Your Group Leadership Skills? – Check!
- You’ve read the weekly Tuesday’s Master Facilitation Tip blog by our CEO and Certified Master Facilitator. – Check!
- You’ve downloaded the 10 Principles of Facilitation free ebook and even calculated the cost of your meetings. – Check!
- You’ve got “The Facilitator” app on your mobile phone to master your meetings on the go. – Check!
Yet, you realize that it’s not enough… Now that you have done the necessary research on critical group facilitation skills, you are ready to act. It’s time for classroom training.
So, which facilitation training is best for you?
Here’s a basic guide to help you assess which of the two leading facilitation courses – The Effective Facilitator and Facilitating Masterful Meetings – is right for you.
Choosing the right training to invest in can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be – when you have the guidance. Leadership Strategies will help you assess these additional questions (plus other strategic considerations):
- What kinds of meetings do you run?
- How frequently do you run them?
- How many people are typically in your meetings?
- Are you often tasked with guiding your group toward strategic, complex decision making?
- Does your group often encounter dysfunctional behavior and tense disagreement?
- Are you a practitioner of Agile methodologies?
- Ideally, how much group practice and exercises would you like in facilitation concepts?
Contact us for a free assessment on which facilitation training is best for you.