Leadership Strategies International Partnerships
Long established as the leader in facilitation-related training in the U.S., we are using the virtual revolution to make our offerings available across the world!
We recognize that our success in expanding globally is based on our ability to increase our international partnerships.
That’s why we offer a virtual version of our highly acclaimed course, The Effective Facilitator, to audiences across the globe with public, open enrollment classes scheduled for the European (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific time zones.
We currently offer partnerships in two areas that may be of particular interest to you:
We offer more than a dozen facilitation-related training workshops that are available for public, open enrollment. These courses are also available as private classes limited to a single organization, whether virtual or onsite.
Courses Available for Referral
All of our courses are available to referral partners. We have highlighted key programs below.
· The Effective Facilitator (Virtual Edition)
· The Facilitative Consultant (V.E.)
· The Facilitative Leader (V.E.)
· The Engaging Trainer (V.E.)
· Advanced Facilitation Workshop (V.E.)
· Facilitation Certification Preparation (V.E.)
· Zoom+: Mastery Zoom Essentials
· Zoom+: Advanced Engagement Strategies
· Virtual Meeting 101: The Basics
· Virtual Meeting 201: Group Dynamics
· Virtual Meeting 301: Advanced Techniques
· From Classroom to Virtual
· The Effective Facilitator
· The Facilitative Consultant
· The Facilitative Leader
· The Engaging Trainer
· Advanced Facilitation Workshop
· Facilitation Certification Preparation
· Seven Separators of Facilitation Excellence
· Facilitating Masterful Meetings
How Referrals Work
As a referral partner, you will receive a referral code designated specifically for you.
- Public classes. Any person who uses your referral code when registering for a public, open enrollment class will receive a 10% discount off their registration. In addition, you will receive a 10% referral fee based on the amount paid for the class.
Example: The standard price of our 4-day public, open enrollment class, The Effective Facilitator Virtual Edition, is US$2695. At a 10% discount, your referral will pay US$2425.50, and you will receive a referral fee of US$242.55.
- Private classes. First time clients who provide your referral code or indicate that you referred them and engages with us for a private, onsite or virtual class for their organization, will receive a 10% discount. In addition, you will receive a 5% referral fee based on the amount paid for the class. For private class clients, referral codes and referral fees apply only to their first contracted service.
Example: The standard price of a 3-day private virtual class is $22,400. At a 10% discount, your referral will pay US$20,160, and you will receive a referral fee of US$1008.
Have three referrals use your referral code in 2021 and receive a free seat in one of our classes!
Referral fees are paid on the 15th of the month following the month in which the referred activity occurs.
We work with three types of licensing partners.
Internal – Internal licensing partners are licensed to teach our courses for their employees and other internal agents. They are not permitted to teach courses to others outside of their organization. Organizations that plan to train over 50 people can achieve significant savings by becoming internal licensing partners rather than having our team teach their employees.
External – External licensing partners are organizations that receive a non-exclusive license to teach our courses to external clients and customers as well as to their own employees. External licensing partners can have multiple people certified to teach our materials. They then purchase materials and hold classes for their clients. Licensees are able to achieve substantial added revenues through the licensing program.
Individual – Similar to external licensing partners, independent consultants and sole practitioners can become licensed and certified to teach our materials to their external clients and customers. With as few as four classes per year, individual licensees can achieve significant revenues and profits through the program.
Interested in becoming a licensing partner?
Sinead Condon and Kevin Mackie of CA Technologies
They discuss the tremendous impacts on agility, innovation, and success that taking a facilitative approach to leadership provides.