Energetic, Engaging, Insightful
David has more than 25 years of experience as a Training Leader, Instructional Designer, Facilitator, e-Learning Designer, and Project Manager with world-class companies including Disney and Merck. He is an experienced consultant to senior leadership with deep experience in assessing training needs, identifying performance improvement opportunities, and delivering performance improvement interventions. David’s experience includes creating comprehensive, branded, measurable training processes for the organization that are integrated with the talent management process, address performance gaps, and minimize costs while maximizing return on investment.
He has a strong background in the hospitality, healthcare/pharmaceutical, and insurance industries, and is an active member of the Association for Talent Development (formerly ASTD), currently serving as President-Elect, and on the Board of Directors.
Areas of specialty include:
• Organizational Development
• Learning & Design Strategy
• Corporate Cultural Transformation
• Leadership/Executive Development
• Team Alignment
Representative consulting engagements:
• Implementing a Leader as Coach training system to maintain a small training infrastructure within a geographically large organization.
• Creating and Implementing a measurable culture of Customer Service.
• L&D branding and marketing and other performance solutions.
• Creating hire to retire Executive Development curricula integrated with talent management systems including: orientation, job role training, professional development, and transition preparation.
• Designing blended learning curricula that minimize cost and measurably maximize return on investment.